Featured post

The Future (Update #3)

The site is coming along nicely now. Lots of updates etc. We can now boast over 1,500 downloads available in MP3., all you have to do is ask...

Saturday 7 February 2009

UPDATE No 14.

Sorry there was no ratings, this was due to my shitty laptop being shittier than usual!!! I have now put ratings on the last 2 posts.

Thanks for all messages you have all sent. I have had a couple of bad weeks, with illnesses and that.
Hopefully things will get better soon!!

I'm gonna try and make 5-10 posts per month, as i have a spiritual/occult forum starting as well, a little side line haha. If i can make more then i will. I also have a shitty upload speed and had a warning to about downloading!!!

Anyways enjoy whats to come as there is plenty plenty more of it. I think from 1978 nearly all tours are complete, but i'm probally wrong, as usual!!

Love on ya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Great to have you back again on line Cygnet! Glad you're feeling better, I was getting worried about you Man!

Take it easy and thanks for the posts.

Anonymous said...

Yes I was getting worried too...
It is great to have you back and to know that you are fine Cygnet.

Anonymous said...

Cygnet, sorry to hear you were feeling unwell again.... don't worry about posting here, take care of your health.

Thanks for the recent post (and all past posts, too).

The spiritual forum sounds interesting - please keep us posted on where we can see it.

Wishing you and yours all the best and hope your health improves soon.

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog today, and wow! awesome. so a ton of thanks to you and...
take care.

jk

Unknown said...

love wins !you re live on my prayers !light!