Featured post

The Future (Update #3)

The site is coming along nicely now. Lots of updates etc. We can now boast over 1,500 downloads available in MP3., all you have to do is ask...

Wednesday 17 December 2008

UPDATE No 11.

Somebody asked if i had or would post any Toy tracks.
Well heres what i have and need, and an assumed track listing...

Supposed Track Listing...
01-Uncle Floyd.
02-Afraid.
03-Baby Loves That Way.
04-I Dig Everything.
05-Conversation Piece.
06-Let Me Sleep Beside You.
07-Toy (AKA Your Turn To Drive).
08-Hole In The Ground.
09-Shadowman.
10-In The Heat Of The Morning.
11-You've Got A Habit Of Leaving.
12-Silly Boy Blue.

Supposed B Sides...
Liza jane.
The London Boys.

I have tracks 2-7 and track 9 and tracks 11 & 12 and i have The London Boys.
I need track 1 and track 8 and track 10 and Liza Jane.
Can anybody fill in the gaps for me. And if anyone wants me to post this i will. As far as i know ITHOTM is still not available.

Thanks for all your get well messages, i appreciate them.

10 comments:

fatwhiteduke said...

Welcome back Cygnet , I trust you are feeling well, I have all the same TOY tracks as you but are yours the 30 sec snippets that were availible on Bowienet or the full length versions?? Im hoping they are the latter

Anonymous said...

e-link

ed2k://|file|David%20Bowie%20-%20Toy.zip|67607176|F758F22F5FBA7A12754B63F8A0412AC4|h=URHCPTHYYI37XNUGTVAWBO4GB2ONQE4M|/

Anonymous said...

Perdon

ed2k://|file|David%20Bowie%20-%20Toy.zip|67607176|F758F22F5FBA7A12754B63F8A0412AC4|h=URHCPTHYYI37XNUGTVAWBO4GB2ONQE4M|/

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Cygnet, hope you are feelng better and taking good care of yourself :)

darklikethemind said...

wow, you have way more than me, and I've spent hours online looking for them!

i tried the e-link with amule and couldn't get it to work.

hopefully someone out there can fill in the missing tracks!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I would like to get these, but am unable to work with that link. Some help, please! I only have a few of the mentioned tracks, but am not sure, whther they are Toy-Tracks, or reworked versions for later releases.
Thanx for dealing with the "Toy"- chapter and all the best to you cygnet!

JustWilliam1959 said...

Welcome back and I hope you're feeing much better now.

I have hardly any of the Toy tracks so I hope someone here has the missing ones. I would love to download the lot :-)

keep up the excellent work, but make sure you look after yourself first

Jobe said...

Get Well Soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Wishing our buddy Cygnet and all you great fans of the Thin White Duke a very Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

HI Cygnet and thanks a bunch for all the great stuff you are filling our ears with!!
Can you have the songs of TOY available put on download? I have tried the ed2k link but that doesnt work (or I am too dumb to make it work!!)

Thanks again

Philbee1966