Featured post

The Future (Update #3)

The site is coming along nicely now. Lots of updates etc. We can now boast over 1,500 downloads available in MP3., all you have to do is ask...

Wednesday 1 October 2008

UPDATE No 6.

Hi
Sorry for the lack of uploads, but due to a illness, i wasn't able to oblige you all. I will disappear aging soon for an operation, but will be back rest assured.

Anyway upwards and onwards. I'll try to get onto 1974 by the weekend.

Sound Rating...
Someone asked how i rate these. It is purely on what im hearing through my laptop speakers. If i think it's crap, i'll say. I won't sex nothing up.

I have 9 gigs left to upload of 1973 plus a 2 CD set of the 1980 Floor Show. Oh and my surprise of course.

Enjoy whats to come......

2 comments:

princecharly said...

welcome back!!

xianrex said...

Jeez, yeah - welcome back. I was beginning to worry! I hope you're feeling better. Take care.