Featured post

The Future (Update #3)

The site is coming along nicely now. Lots of updates etc. We can now boast over 1,500 downloads available in MP3., all you have to do is ask...

Wednesday 6 August 2008

UPDATE No 5.

As from now i'm just going to give each show a rating. Hopefully this will allow me more to time to upload.
I will stick to the rating system i've been using.
I'm now on tne last UK tour of the Spiders from Mars which ran from May 12th 1973 at Earls Court in London and finishing in London on 3rd July with the famous "Retirement" gig.
I have 21 gigs from this tour, which i think is all that is in the public domain. I know there is more bound to exist but not available to me and you :(
Enjoy whats to come and at the end of this tour i'll post a little surprise, nothing rare, just not heard of very much.

1 comment:

Jobe said...

Love the site. I am looking forward to the suprise.